From our staff
Pham Thi Lan
“Without them, the farm would not run. They are so helpful. Their work is nothing short of diligent, and they never fail to deliver. They are indispensable colleagues.” (Yamamori, the President).
People don’t have to move,
because the cows come to them.
I am a technical intern from Vietnam and have been here for 5 years.
I am in milking section. My job is to attach and remove the milking machines from the cows that come into the milking room one after another automatically. The job includes keeping the milking room clean.
The cows come in on their own and go around like a merry-go-round, so the humans don’t have to move much.
- The apartment is right across from the farm. I relax in my room during the breaks.
- I work from 4 to 9 a.m. and from 2 to 7 p.m.. I take small breaks in between work to eat snacks and chat.
- Whenever I take a long lunch break, I always return to my apartment, “Ocean Heights,” which is just across from the farm.
- The farm has apartments for single occupants, “Ocean Heights”. If you wish to live there, it’s yours.
- I work happily with 12 fellow colleagues from Vietnam.
- We have 2 days off a week, and we all have fun and enjoy each other’s company.
- This is my first time coming to Japan and first job here.
- When I first came here, it was cold and I was surprised by the snow, but I have gotten used to it. Sometimes I also go back to Vietnam.
Tasks such as calf care and rearing, collecting left-over cattle feed etc.
|We want people like…||
|Work location||158-1 Bansei, Taiki-cho, Hiro’o-gun, Hokkaido,
There are no transfers.
We have company dormitories very close to the company building.
Public housing and private apartments are also available.
Commuting by car is possible (free parking available).
|Salary||200,000 – 350,000 yen per month.
【Yearly income example】
4.5 million yen per year (After 2 years of employment/ age:35/ monthly salary 230,000 yen + allowances)
|Work hours||5:30～19:30 (Actual work: 8 hrs / Break: 6 hrs)
You’re free to spend your breaks however you want! No need to stay on the farm.
|Holidays and vacations||6 holidays in 4 weeks. (shift system)
◎Total of 79 days off per year
|Treatment and Benefits||